May 05, 2021
For either of these error messages:
- "Google Sign In Has Been Temporarily Disabled for this App."
- "Exception - The OAuth 2.0 access token has expired, and a refresh token is not available. Refresh tokens are not returned for responses that were auto-approved.
Try these solutions:
- Save the file in a VLACS-compatible format such as a word doc, PDF, or rich text file.
- Open the file in Google Docs and click on the File menu.
- Choose Download as...
- Select either Word or PDF format and the file will be downloaded onto your computer (usually in the Downloads folder) and you can submit it from there.
- Clear the error and try again.
- Log out of VLACS.
- Log out of the Gmail account.
- Clear the history, cache, and cookies for the browser.
- Close the browser.
- Restart the computer.
- Log back into the Gmail account.
- Log back into VLACS.
- Attempt to resubmit the document.