After the student enrolls in a course, VLACS needs adult approval to assign an instructor.
To approve a course:
- Log into the Student Information System as the guardian
- Select a student's tab from the top of the page.
- Select "OK" to "approve these guardians" if it's not already selected.
- If all the student information looks correct, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Save" .
- Select Dashboard from the top left menu. A list of courses to approve should appear.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- Click the box next to "I have read the policies."
- Click the box next to "I consent and understand that VLACS..."
- Select "approve" next to the requested courses.
Contact the technical helpdesk at email@example.com or 603.778.2500 ext. 2 for username or password information.