All VLACS courses require pop-ups. Enabling or allowing pop-ups varies by browser.
To allow pop-ups from VLACS on Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a page where pop-ups are blocked.
- In the address bar, click Pop-up blocked .
- Click the link for the pop-up you want to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select Always allow pop-ups and redirects from [site] Done.
To allow pop-ups from VLACS on Firefox:
In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .
- Select the panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Website: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Websites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
- To allow pop-ups from VLACS on Safari:
In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click Websites.
Click Pop-up Windows.
Block pop-up windows for:
A website in the list: Select the website in the right column, then choose the option you want.
All websites that aren’t currently customized: Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu in the bottom-right corner of the pane, then choose the option you want.
You can see all websites you’ve customized under Configured Websites. If you don’t see Configured Websites, either you haven’t customized a website yet, or you’ve cleared the list.
All websites: Make sure no websites are listed under Configured Websites (to clear the list quickly, select the websites, then click Remove). Click the “When visiting other websites” pop-up menu, then choose the option you want.